Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 8 minutes • Serves: 4
1. Brown Rice: Prepare 1 (8.8-ounce) package ready to serve brown rice as label directs.
2. Ground Chicken:Heat large skillet over medium-high heat; spray with cooking spray. Add 1 pound ground chicken; cook 8 minutes or until browned, breaking up chicken with side of spoon.
3. Soy Sauce:Stir 1 tablespoon less-sodium soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper into skillet.
4. Asian Chopped Salad Kit:Set aside toppings from 1 (10.5-ounce) package Asian chopped salad kit with sesame dressing. In large bowl, toss chopped salad and dressing.
5. Lime Wedges: Divide rice into 4 bowls; top with chopped salad mixture, chicken mixture, chopped salad kit toppings and 4 lime wedges.
Approximate nutritional values per serving (1 bowl):
414 Calories, 22g Fat (4g Saturated), 97mg Cholesterol,
683mg Sodium, 32g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 26g Protein
> Don’t have access to a stovetop or in need of a meal even quicker? Swap Martin’s rotisserie chicken for the ground chicken.